Artists are spending their hard-earned money to use Playlist Push. It’s very important that curators give their songs thoughtful consideration and always write high-quality reviews.
Artists are paying to receive your expert opinion. While they may not always receive a playlist add from you, they can get a lot of value from your review. Reviews are an opportunity to give artists valuable insight and advice.
When all curators commit to writing high-quality reviews everyone wins, including your bank account.
This is because high-quality reviews lead to a better customer experience for Artists. Better customer experiences leads to more artist campaigns, and more songs for you to review.
How to write high-quality reviews:
Always show that you listened carefully to the song with detailed feedback:
- Describe elements of the song
- Explain what you liked or disliked about the song
- Provide feedback that can help the artist improve
Always explain why you added the song to your playlist:
- Your review should show that you listened to the song express why you liked it
Always explain why you did not add the song to your playlist: (example categories below):
- Did not fit your personal style and tastes
- Did not fit the genre of your playlists
- The production quality wasn’t good enough
- Song quality wasn’t good enough
Prohibited Review Activity:
- No submitting duplicate review text (copy and paste from other reviews)
- Do not give 5-Star Reviews for songs you don’t add
- Do not mention anything related to communicating with the artist directly or on any other platform.